Body Alignment Session
We feel all imbalances in the mind and emotions before we do in the physical body.
So saying ‘I just feel so out of balance‘ without exactly knowing what’s out of balance, is very valid!
Don’t ignore this signal you’re body is giving you:
It’s essential to know what in the mind, body and emotions is not exactly aligned, so that it doesn’t become a bigger problem. And in this Body Alignment Session we’ll figure that out.
When is this the right option for you?
A few examples:
- when your digestion feels out of balance or metabolism could use a boost
- if you’re having trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep
- when you want to figure out what exercise and yoga is best for your body type
- if you want to find the right diet for your body type
- when you feel restless and want to feel grounded & calm again
- if you’ve been feeling frustrated, judgement or jealous lately
- when you can’t find the motivation to exercise or eat healthier
- if you’ve been feeling lethargic, dull or heavy
- when your weight has been feeling too high or too low for your body
- or when you’re just feeling ‘off’ (again, a very valid feeling you shouldn’t ignore!)
What will a Body Alignment Session look like?
When you book a session with me, you’ll first receive a questionnaire that will determine your Ayurvedic body type & help me figure out what’s out of balance.
During our one hour call we’ll talk about these imbalances & your body and how I can help you with nutrition, daily rituals, yoga, exercise and essential oils. We’ll discuss your schedule and how we can fit in these healing practices so everything will feel effortless instead of forced.
After our call I’ll prepare a plan for you with Ayurvedic nutrition advice, daily Ayurvedic rituals, a yoga video and exercise advice and essential oil tips for your current challenges or imbalances.
You’ll receive your plan in pdf within 24 hours after our call.
‘Your personalised program was a wonderful shot in the arm for me :) My boy-friend gifted me this session and definitely has earned brownie points for it ! :D Thank you for your energy and kind words. I hope to take what I what I have learned and bring some of it at least into my regular routine.’ – Shashwati B
My advice is based on the wonderful wisdom of Yoga & Ayurveda: I’m an Ayurvedic Health Counselor and have been teaching yoga for 8 years. This, in combination with essential oils, is a wonderful way to feel like yourself again or find the balance your body has been craving so long.
Usually one session is enough to aid small imbalances, but if you feel you need one or more follow up sessions, you’ll be able to book those with discount.