This week, I woke up with a very easy, but super helpful insight twice: in order to release it, you have to go through it & accept everything fully. They came right on time in a period in which I felt something was stuck. I didn’t know why or where it came from, but I did know it needed to be released. Here is what I did to TRULY let go with my body, not just with my mind.
TAKE THESE 4 POWERFUL STEPS TO BURN THROUGH OLD BELIEFS, THOUGHTS & EMOTION
1. meditate on where you feel the shadow in your body: where do you feel sensations? this can be a knot, burning, a pulsation
2. become fully aware of where the shadow is & start to embrace it, instead of pushing it away. the more you resist it, the bigger it will get, so allow it to be there as it is, no need to analyse it.
3. most difficult, but crucial step: accept that this is happening. not just a little: accept it fully. say to yourself ‘this is what I’m feeling right now’ if it helps you.
4. now that you’ve brought it into the light, simply go on with your life, checking in with your body every now & then, working on accepting what you feel. when you’re ready to let go & fully except it, it will leave your body.
5. optional: write down what this shadow taught you & be thankful for its lesson.
well done you!! you did it :)
If you’re stuck in step one: know that you’re doing an awesome job recognising that something needs to be transformed. This is the biggest step & many people never get to this. The rest will come.
Which step was hardest for you? How did you do it anyway? Let me know in the comments below.