Nature knows how to keep you healthy & radiant throughout the year! It provides the perfect produce and herbs to balance out the climate each month.
In this 12 month course, you’ll learn how the climate effects your body, mind and emotions and how to balance this with Ayurvedic practices, nutrition and yoga and how to fine tune this for your specific body type.
Each month we come together online for a yoga, pranayama & meditation practice and Ayurvedic lecture that will let you both experience and teach you how to balance out the energies of the month.
After the end of this Year in Nature, you’ll have all the tools to stay healthy & radiant throughout the seasons.
All immersions will be recorded, and sent to participants afterwards. So if you can’t join live, you can join in your own time.
What does an immersion look like
- 10:00-11:30 Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation practice appropriate for the monthly energies (options are given for all levels)
- 11:30-12:30 Lecture about the monthly energies and balancing Ayurvedic practices, nutrition and yoga
- 12:30-13:00 Q&A (you’ll be able to submit your questions before the immersion if you can’t join live)
Join one month or get discount when you pay for all 6 or 12 immersions.
– June immersion only €49
– 6 immersions (June-November) €229 (save €65)
– All 12 immersions (June 2021-May 2022) €499 (save €89)
The link to our meeting will be sent the day before each immersion and you’ll receive a receipt of your payment.
How to pay
- www.paypal.me/ElizaCoolsma PLEASE make sure to untick the box ‘paying for services’ as paypal will charge a big fee
- bank transfer: Maria Elizabeth Coolsma, IBAN ES37 0081 0575 7200 0120 4431, BIC BSABESBB
June 20 2021 – 10-13h
July 18 2021 – 10-13h
August 22 2021 – 10-13h
September 19 2021 – 10-13h
October 17 2021 – 10-13h
November 21 2021 – 10-13h
December 19 2021 – 10-13h
January 23 2022 – 10-13h
February 20 2022 – 10-13h
March 20 2022 – 10-13h
April 17 2022 – 10-13h
May 22 2022 – 10-13h
About the teacher
I’m a Vinyasa Yoga teacher, teacher trainer, Ayurvedic Health Counselor and founder of The Natural Yogi. I’ve been teaching yoga for over 10 years and has helped clients, students and yoga teachers find greater balance through Ayurveda for the last 5 years.